On January 17th, 2024, XR enthusiasts, tech innovators, and education experts convened for our inaugural XR2Learn Community Building Webinar that lasted from 10:00 to 12:00 CET.
This webinar was a great opportunity for the XR community to:
- Dive into the heart of the XR2Learn project and gain insights into our objectives, collaborators, ongoing activities, and anticipated outcomes.
- Explore the myriad benefits of XR for learning and training as we delved into the challenges and opportunities inherent in XR application development and deployment, sharing best practices and recommendations for effective XR design and usage.
- Connect with the XR2Learn consortium and fellow participants. A dynamic Q&A session allowed for the exchange of visions, feedback, and expectations.
Webinar highlights & agenda:
- Welcome and Introduction: A warm kickoff to set the tone for the exciting exploration ahead.
- XR2Learn Project Overview: Understand our mission, partners, and the scope of our XR endeavors.
- XR2Learn Platform Showcase: Uncover the features, functionalities, and benefits of our cutting-edge XR platform.
- XR Learning Application Demos: Experience firsthand some of the innovative XR applications developed by the XR2Learn consortium.
- Q&A Session: An interactive segment allowing direct engagement with XR2Learn experts.
- Networking Breakout Rooms: Foster connections and discuss XR insights in smaller, focused groups.
- Closing Remarks and Feedback Collection: Wrapping up with insights and thoughts from participants.
This was the first webinar in a series of XR2Learn’s Community Building webinars that are catered to diverse audiences providing a diverse set of benefits:
- XR Technology Providers: Showcase your offerings and collaborate within the XR learning ecosystem.
- Application Designers and Developers: Access tools, guidance, and support for XR application development.
- Education Experts: Explore XR’s potential for enhancing learning outcomes and engage with peers.
- End-Users: Experience XR learning applications and contribute valuable feedback.
- Decision Makers: Learn about the state-of-the-art in XR for learning and its impact.
In case you missed our first Community Building webinar, you can watch it on the link below.